Terms and Conditions
The purchase of products at the Whisky&Co. online store. (Salmago – Participações e Gestão, SA), headquartered at Rua Visconde Seabra, 12-C, 1700-370 Lisboa, under the single registration and taxpayer identification number 503 781 738, is subject to the following terms and conditions:
1) All alcoholic beverages available for sale in the Whisky&Co. online store can only be purchased by users aged 18 (eighteen) or over
2) The purchase of any product from the Whisky&Co. Online Store implies acceptance of these terms and conditions.
Products, Prices and Contents
1) All information regarding the products available in the Whisky&Co. online store, including images, description and other features, may change without notice and may differ from the product delivered later;
2) Prices displayed on the Whisky&Co. online store are subject to change, which may occur without notice. The same applies to existing stock;
3) All products sold in the Whisky&Co. online store are subject to and show VAT at the applicable rate;
4) Promotional actions launched on the Whisky&Co. online store may differ from the promotions available on our physical store Entrecampos.
Orders and Payments
1) All orders placed at the Whisky&Co. online store will only be processed after a good charge. The formalization of the order itself does not constitute a reservation of the products;
2) If a customer’s order cannot be fully or partially fulfilled, they will be notified of the expected delivery of the missing products;
3) All orders placed in the Whisky&Co. online store have a maximum payment term of 24 hours. After this period, the order will be automatically cancelled;
4) The following payment methods are accepted at the Whisky&Co. online store: ATM Reference, MBWay (both for customers with bank accounts in Portugal), Credit Card and Paypal.
Order Dispatch / Physical Store Withdrawal
1) Whisky&Co.‘s online store provides its customers with national and international shipments by choosing the corresponding option, as well as the possibility to pick up the order at our physical store;
2) Delivery times vary according to the method chosen:
– Same day (only available for Lisbon and for orders received until 5PM);
– 2 to 3 business days Portugal, Madeira, Açores;
– 7 to 10 business days Europe;
– 10 to 15 business days rest of the world.
3) All products must be checked upon delivery. Whenever the customer verifies that the package is damaged, they must immediately return it to the shipping company, duly justify the reason for the return on the shipping note of the carrier and immediately notify Whisky&Co. through our contacts;
4) If after delivery, you find that any item does not conform, you are requested to contact Whisky&Co. immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the order number or the document number that accompanied the order, attaching images of the package as received and all items;
5) Whisky&Co. is not responsible for shipments to countries where the law does not permit the entry of alcoholic beverages. It is the responsibility of the customers to seize the respective orders, as well as the payment of customs fees, if any. Whisky&Co. will only return the respective amount to Whisky&Co. in case of return of the products.
1) Whisky&Co. recognises all its customers the right to terminate their contracts with it, allowing them to return, within 14 (fourteen) days, the products purchased under Decree-Law No. 143/2001 and Decree-Law 82/2008 of 20/05.
2) For exchanges or returns, the customer is requested to contact Whisly&Co. through the e-mail email@example.com indicating the number of the order or the document that accompanied it, taking into account the conditions listed below in the following topics:
a) To return the order, the product must be in perfect condition, and if applicable with its original packaging, accessories or promotional offers included, and accompanied by proof of purchase or invoice.
b) The return of defective products and wrong shipments will be accepted and Whisly&Co. will be responsible for shipping and collection costs whenever the customer communicates this circumstance within 14 (fourteen) days from the date of receipt of the product.
c) Once the goods have been received at our premises and after validation of their condition accordingly, they will be returned in accordance with the method of payment made by the customer, or another solution previously agreed with it.
3) Whisky&Co. will not accept the return of the product after it has been used, or in case of damage.